Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick Cooking With Chicken recipe as an example!

I usually come home late from work. And I also love my own cooking dinner. Cooking is therapy for me, and I relax by cooking. But other than on a weekend or a Sunday, I have no desire to cook slowly. I'm hungry and I have to do some personal work, as a rule such as blogging, and bring news of from feed readers. So my weekday cooking is usually quick, and when I say fast, it's really fast.

The first thing I prefer my home, my jacket and shirt. I Stashaway with what I get and enter the kitchen immediately. I either open a beer or pour me a class of orange juice.

"Stainless Steel Cookware Set"

And so I started right away. I am fond of cooking, it has become sort of habit, and I know what to do when I cook something.

Quick Cooking With Chicken recipe as an example!

  • Mar 30, 2011 04:01:16
  • Regalware Food Service Lodging Economy 7-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set with Stainless Covers Overviews
  • Pans in the Regalware 7-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set feature durable stainless steel construction with aluminum-slab bottoms to insure even heat distribution throughout the cooking process. The stainless steel covers form a vapor seal to lock in foods natural goodness. This set offers lasting beauty with minimal care. Pans clean easily and are dishwasher safe. Set includes: 1-quart Saucepan with LId; 2-quart Saucepan with Lid; 6-quart Dutch Oven with Lid and 10-inch Open Fry Pan.

  • Regalware Food Service Lodging Economy 7-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set with Stainless Covers Features
    • Durable stainless steel contruction
    • Aluminum botton for even heat distribution
    • Easy-grip insulated handles
    • Covers forms vapor seal to lock in goodness
    • Cleans easily and is dishwasher safe

    My most common dish is chicken sauce / stew, and here is what I do. Even before the end of the chicken, I put the pan on heat. I take out onion and place it on the cutting board. I pour olive oil in the pan. And IYou want to chop my hand now on the chopping board and the onion. oil is cut by the time half of the bulb is hot .. I add it so not heat above the oil. I add the second half soon after I cut and give a quick stir.

    I leave it there and crush some garlic cloves and ginger, add them to never give a break to get my hands.

    I am cutting the chicken, quickly it into smaller pieces .. I use pre-cut chicken .. Add the chicken, and give a quick stir ..

    Now I have to saltand sprinkle pepper and stir again. I cover the pan, and start to cut up two tomatoes and two large potatoes cut into large pieces.

    Open the pan, add the tomatoes and potatoes. Give a quick stir. Add two cups water or chicken broth if you have them. Add about a cup of red wine. Bring to a boil and the heat. All this took about 20 minutes.

    I go back and remove my shoes and pants. I go and shower ..

    If I come out, the potatoes are tender when I push with a spoon.Increase the heat to the sauce to make thicker.

    Garnish with coriander. Was not it quick?

    Quick Cooking With Chicken recipe as an example! Halo: Reach - Achievement HORSE #2 Video Clips. Duration : 10.42 Mins.


    Jack and Geoff kick off (officially) their new Halo: Reach HORSE series. This week they battle back and forth for supreme supremacy.

    Keywords: Achievement, Hunter, Halo, Reach, Horse, Jack, Geoff, Forge, Maps, Funny

    No comments:

    Post a Comment